|Tennis Club Story Guide ✍|
Completing the game with the least amount of effort
- You can finish the entire game (all the matches) with only 4 female players. 2 Seniors and 2 Juniors. There are no "male-only" or "normal-only" matches, so there is no real need for those kind of players. When doing teams matches, put your best players in each Single match. In the double match of the team, you can use untrained players as you only need 2 of 3 matches to win. This significantly reduces the amount of players you need to train, to only 4.
Gold Making Tip
- Do player recruitments. Recruit all the players.
- Buy cheap equipments (cheapest Rank D equipments).
- Replace or remove the recruited players' equipment with the cheap ones bought from the store.
Generally, you can make a profit for every equipments replaced / removed unless they used the same cheap equipments that you bought from the store.
- Sell the removed equipments..
- Dismiss all the players you don't need. Sometimes dismissed players will leave behind items/equipments that you can sell.
- This method works best if used with the best available recruitment method and many items/equipments have been unlocked.
Use your parades immediatly.
Parades don't stack, so if you happen to get a parade use it as soon as possible.
Don't Forget Tennis Stats
Unlike other Kairosoft games, player stats isn't the only factor i
n winning. Generally you can win all matches with players that has around 1,000 - 1,200 in stats.
If you're having trouble winning against an opponent, pick up the biggest bag you can find. Load it up with the best rackets. Loading up rackets in bags will add a portion of the rackets' tennis stats to the player thus giving a boost on player's tennis stats. This should be enough to win the game. If you still can't win, try finding better rackets.
Ways to win team tournaments
There are three types of matches, singles, doubles, and team tournaments. In team tournaments, there are 3 matches, 2 singles matches and 1 doubles match. You can end up winning the 1st single match but losing the other 2. You can win the doubles but lose in the 2 singles matches. Here are some of the ways on how to win team tournaments.
- Try to go for the 2 singles matches so you put 2 good players on the singles while 2 bad/normal players on the doubles. This strategy will not work/still has a chance of not working if the opponent has an aura in the doubles ending so this is a risky strategy
- Try to use a natural leader (They increase the teammates stats in doubles) and try to win there and also win in one of the singles matchup.
- If everything else fails, try to save the game before the team tournament and after you lose the team tournament you quit the game and go back to the saved game until you win.
Perhaps you didn't notice but on the top right corner, you see "Tactics". Normal is a balance of offence or defense. Rush is using speed to enable good hits against the opponents. Defensive is holding back until your player AI gets a chance to strike. Lastly, Tricky is using techniques to play against your opponents. Whether you care or not, start with Rush to have a speedy win. Use defense only when the opponent is tough. Tricky is best used for technical players. Rush works well with speedy AIs and balance is best used if your players attributes have evened out or use it if you're unsure what kind of opponent you're facing against;
Don't be dismissive and experiment with it as it could help you deal with opponents while you sit back and watch. Don't expect one tactic to always work because it may backfire easily.
Let's go shopping!
Don't just upgrade your stats alone! If all you do is muscle up your player, you'll fall short in defeating opponents above your range. Buy rackets, clothes and possessions to the max to enhance your player AI, as long as you support who's items are you buying. The more you play, the more rewards you will receive from more courts to an outrageous bag with four slots in it! Be sure you have your money ready and don't leave your player training too long or you'll rack up lots and lots of debt that's hard to pay back.