|Pocket Academy Guide ✍|
Beginner Tips Edit
- Remove the facilities that you think are unnecessary.
- Once you hear/see the student getting an aura, press Menu button for do a special class then try upgrade subject with higher grade.
- You should research for new buildings.
- Then you should build any facilities and buildings available.
- Make sure you build popular spots - refer to the Spot Guide.
- When you have all the available facilities (may include Bulletin Board), then a new facility may be available for research.
- Don't use your research points on small reward special classes save them up for a big one and their grades go up by at least 10
Helpful Tips Edit
- To achieve Rank #1 in all club competition:
- Create a club
- Make sure it has at least 30 spirit (surround it with 1 cherry tree, 1 bronze statue, 1 gold statue, 1 stone kairo statue, and 1 gold kairo statue) and popular spots.
- Only one student with his/her max stats (if use boost and it say uneffective) join any club.
- Compete during early of month. (due after enter new month, his/her stat will be drop slighty. If is happens you need to use boost to him/her to max stat.)
- To Rank #1 in the national test, the school subject rate must be at least 95. Hiring Teachers that have 100 points in a subject will boosts the students points in that subjects greater and faster.
- All structures have a maintenance cost! Only place structure you need, and make sure it's close enough to classrooms for student to get to it easily. Remove any useless buildings that will add up cost in the school.
- Try to keep everything centered around your classrooms. Just because a student has high Ath and can travel everywhere, doesn't mean they should be! Try to limit travel time for students as much as possible so they do less walking and more doing. Combine spots to create the max spirit possible.
- At the near end of the year, check if all year 3 students have their own career paths. If they don't or going for a part-timer, you should create career book(s).
- A small amount of fields can be helpful, but don't place too many of them.
- It is not necessary to hire a lot of teachers. Fire a few of them if they do not have high stats, even if they are at maximum level.
- Statues have very high monthly upkeep. Place them only if they could create a popular spot or help a club to win.
- Once most year 1 students have around 85 points in each subjects, use your research on special classes such as 'Comedy DVD', 'Watch Movie' and 'Prof's Lecture'. These can raise your student's grades by 15, so they reach the maximum easier.
- Attempt challenges as frequently as you can as they raise the tuition fee greatly.
Helpful Resources Edit
A Google Sheet of "blank" map layouts for each map is available here:
Map 1 and 5 have suggested layouts, and there's a "beta" suggested layout for Map 2. View the tabs at the bottom of the page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.