|Mega Mall Story Guide ✍|
Beginner Tips Edit
- First, you may build Bakery as suggested.
- An easy initial combo would be placing a cake shop and clothing store on the 2nd floor, along with the florist. Other combos may also be available if you've carried over shops from a prior game.
- Then, when your store is ready for level up (get bonus points), make sure you increase the Quality (Recommended: 100 Quality) for easier to sell a lot.
- When stores level up, some of the bonuses you can purchase (with hearts) will become easier to get. A "hard" upgrade on a level 2 Bakery becomes "normal" at level 3, and easy at higher levels.
- Combos of stores can be strung together. The Cake Shop in the Girl Combo can also be used in the Grocery combo, with the Supermarket also being available for the Living combo.
- Building so much stores didn't worthy as it may increase the entire maintenance cost.
- Use only current both store and facility. Don't build anymore until you reach the end of March of year 16 for Fast Mode.
- Each new store and combo raises the popularity bar a bit. Proper planning can allow for peak popularity at key times like the holiday season and minimize wasted popularity point gains.
- Make sure you do enable the first level of advertising to boost your popularity. (Menu > Actions > Advertise)
- I would recommend Investing in your Residential, Park, and Office before you start investing in your Mall. That way, you will get more customers and more customers = more profit.
Helpful Tips Edit
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you Combo and build on the Preferred Floors for Maximum income. For example; A level 4 Candy Store on the First Floor was selling thing things for $300 each, once the combo is complete, it jumped to $1700 each.
- If you would hire staff make sure you hire the one that says Service with smile=hearts because heart production will be easier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.