|Kingdom Adventurers Guide ✍|
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 Beginner's Guide & Tips
- 2.1 Guide
- 2.2 Tips
- 3 Collector
- 4 Cave Spawns
- 5 Job Center
Frequently Asked Questions[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Q. How to get an Apples?
A. Deploy residents to hunt Fake Apples, apple trees for yellow-green bags, or get an Orchard.
- Q. How to get Ore?
A. Deploy to 'Rocky' and 'Desert' biome / Ore Mines (Refer to Map Rewards)
- Q. How to get Mystic Ore?
A. Deploy to Red Crystals on the map (small amount) or deploy to Snow areas / Mystic Ore Mine (Refer to Map Rewards)
- Q. Shops are using up my resources!
A. If you remove the shelves temporarily, the shops will stop using the resources until you put the shelves back
Building materials[edit | edit source]
- Q. Where can I get materials such as sturdy boards?
A. Deploy to 'Rocky' and 'Desert' biomes for a small chance, but you can buy Sturdy Boards from the Material Shop
- Q. How do I get copper coins to exchange at a material shop?
A. You can pay food to invite visitors from the port. Place signboards to guide visitors to shops in your town and they will pay in Copper Coins.
- Q. My item storehouse becomes full very easily, which items do I need to keep and which can be used for training?
A. Building materials need to be kept but can be used as long as you have around 20-30, whereas all food except Apples and Oranges should be used for training.
- Q. I don't have enough building materials to rank up the town. I don't have enough materials to improve my rank.
A. If resources (wood, ore, etc.) are insufficient, diamonds or pouches can be used to replenish resources.
- Q. Where do I get Pretty Cloth?
A. It's hard to get it in the early stages, but you can get it in high-level zones (mainly snow fields) and legendary caves.
Beginner's Guide & Tips[edit | edit source]
Check out the Manual for 50% tips of the games.
Guide[edit | edit source]
Town and Building placement[edit | edit source]
- The first Town Hall should be placed as far from the sea as possible. The territory of your town will increase by 2 spaces every 10 ranks, eventually reaching the sea. Maximize your town space!
- Town Hall 0 = Radius 14
- Town Hall 10 = Radius 16
- Town Hall 20 = Radius 18
- Town Hall 30 = Radius 20
- Town Hall 40 = Radius 22
- Town Hall 50 = Radius 24
- During the early game, the placements of the buildings don't matter at all. Although it is recommended to place your shop and royal room in the west (right) of your town because the port, which provides customers, has a fixed location on the right side of the map.
Gems[edit | edit source]
- During your playthrough, you will get a lot of gems. Those gems should not be spent on unnecessary things such as finishing upgrades. Some people spent their gems on the Job Gacha although it is not recommended to do, because later in the game you will unlock the Job Agency. In the Job Agency, you can buy units to breed with them, their children will be so powerful that it is worth saving your gems.
Exploration & Combat[edit | edit source]
- When you deploy a unit near an unexplored area they will clear the fog around them. This often reveals monsters, so make sure your unit can handle the monsters in that area. The Heart stat determines how quickly fog is cleared.
- Your residents will also start digging in the ground, they do this do gather materials, later more. A gathering level will result in faster gathers and will not change anything to the loot itself. The ground has three forms, biome, dirt and wasteland. Depending on the form of the ground the spawns might change.
- Residents have a deployment range that is highlighted when you try to deploy them. They will circle this area, working outwards, until they explore the full range, then they will start over again to the center.
- Monsters can spawn from fog, revealed but not vanquished boss monster, caves and while gathering. Monster will bear grudges or want to defend their territory, during a full-moon (indicated underneath the ore icon, as a yellow dot) the monsters get rowdy and will attack your kingdom. So make sure to not leave any caves uncleared, leave any monsters alive and van vanquish every boss possible. In the case that you can't clear a boss don't ask a friend for help but block the area off (tap the vanquish button, then on the bottom left of your screen is a "block off" button).
- Don't worry if your unit was defeated in battle. As long as there's someone in your town he will probably be alright. But if your residents are too late or if there's none in your town because they're all deployed, your defeated unit will lose 1 point of his lifespan. Once the lifespan hits 0 your unit will die, which means they will be removed from your account and there's nothing you can do once your unit died.
- Luckily we have Monks, a Monk lives inside a church and can return a single lost lifespan with gems.
- Resources & Materials
- The 5 resources of the game are as listed in the game (in order shown on in-game)
|Wood||-Deployment : Tree, Wood Stack and small chance in other Biome
-Outdoor : Plantation
|Grass||-Deployment : Grass Biome and small chance in other Biome
-Outdoor : Field
|Food||-Deployment : Grass Biome, Fruit Trees and Person grilling meat and small chance in other Biome
-Outdoor : Rancher + Monster Feed (place outside Town at the grassland)
|Ore||-Deployment : Rocky Biome, moderate chance in Desert Biome and small chance in other Biome
-Outdoor : Ore Mine -Indoor : Ore Workshop, Glittering Stone
|Mystic Ore||-Deployment : Red Crystal, Snow Biome
-Outdoor : Mystic Ore Mine
Tips[edit | edit source]
Monarch Rank[edit | edit source]
- Monarch Rank can goes up every 15 level of the Town Hall.
- S Monarch, Town Hall Lvl. 60
- A Monarch, Town Hall Lvl. 45
- B Monarch, Town Hall Lvl. 30
- C Monarch, Town Hall Lvl. 15
- D Monarch, at the start.
Remove Grass[edit | edit source]
- To remove grass or other environment from a tile in your own territory, build a fence in that tile then remove it.
Town Hall[edit | edit source]
- Place every Town Hall far away from each other.
- So that there is no overlapping tiles from towns extents, resulting in more space for house / shop / facility.
Expanding Territory[edit | edit source]
- Placing the Torch, Nighttime Meeting Place, Low Watchtower, and Turret really expand your territory, but just slightly in design area.. And when you delete it, you must clear the area (which not cover by Town Hall range) from any building.
Bridge[edit | edit source]
- There are 2 kinds of bridge : One can be removed and the one is permanent.
- Use Reclaimed Land from Survey to remove permanent bridge and the water.
|From this to this|
Dirt Monster[edit | edit source]
- Monsters with (*) on the list appears on Dirt only. Here's the list.
- Try placing a footpath (free & easy to build) on Wasteland then remove it or with another tip.
Locking Item[edit | edit source]
- Try to lock your expensive or rare consumable item / item for pet too.
High Grade Storage[edit | edit source]
- You can get the first High Grade Storage which can hold more than normal (Grass 100, Wood 100, Food 100, Ore 100, Mystic Ore 100, Treasure 50, Item 300 Eggs 50) for 0 Silver Coin with the help of Resident B+ in Survey Corp.
Silver Coin[edit | edit source]
- After the First Child is born and matures (with 2 or more Town Halls), there will be a notification at the first Town Hall to build the Airport for VIP tourists. They will spend on Museum, Zoo, Aquarium and Insectarium (see Job Shop).
Diamond[edit | edit source]
- Spend Diamonds wisely.
- You can buy Rank A's in Job Center (map Lvl 35) to build STRONG Second Generation, and Rank D's cheaper than Gatcha for Awakening your A and S ranks.
- Free Diamond
- Twice -- Share Screenshot (First time 200, second time 100)
- Occasionally -- Watch Video (10)
- Everyday -- Briefing Room (Collect material 25; Collect copper coin 25; Specific monster 25, friend conquest 50)
- Various -- Throphy Room
- Once a Week -- Weekly Conquest Bonus (500)
- Each level -- Level up Town Hall (50)
- Each level -- Underground Arena (100 + Crown of Courage)
- Discovering New Monsters - (2)
- Once - Write a Review (400)
Tickets[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes there is an event period at Intro --Trade Center-- which you can get S Rank Available (Job, Equipment & Facility).
Friend Bed[edit | edit source]
- Pros: Helps you fight monsters (faster) which frees up your resident to perform other task. Eg: Date Spot, Recovering, etc.
- Cons: A very strong friend could open high level maps and fight strong monsters, which you can't handle on your own ("block off" area if this happens)
Collector[edit | edit source]
Animals[edit | edit source]
Capture by Beast Master ~ Zoo House
|Armadillo||-||16, 23, 26, 30, 35, 37, 41, 76, 88, 92, 121, 265||-||-||-||-||20|
|Bear||-||-||-||225, 320, 360, 592||-||-||60|
|Beaver||-||-||-||-||225 WL, 1020 WL, 1100, 1600, 3200||-||70|
|Capybara||-||-||-||-||-||250 WL, 525, 624||80|
|Crane||-||-||-||320, 360, 592||-||-||80|
|Crocodile||-||-||-||-||162 WL, 225 WL, 1020 WL, 1600, 3200||-||60|
|Fox||-||-||-||60, 65, 70, 72, 75, 142, 225, 360, 592||-||-||40|
|Goat||-||-||10 WL, 22, 44, 45, 61, 82||-||-||-||20|
|Guinea Pig||-||-||-||-||82, 85, 120, 162, 225, 1020 WL, 1100, 1600||-||20|
|Hamster||48, 50, 62, 74, 454, 777||-||-||-||162||-||-|
|Momonga||-||-||10 WL, 44, 45, 61, 82||-||-||-||20|
|Raccoon||74, 454, 777||-||-||-||-||-||40|
|Seal||-||-||-||320, 360, 592||-||-||90|
|Turtle||-||-||-||-||69, 120, 162, 225 WL, 1020 WL, 1600, 3200||-||30|
- WL = WasteLand
Fish[edit | edit source]
Capture by Entertainer ~ Aquarium House
|Anglefish||-||-||-||-||69 WL, 85||75||50|
|Eel||7, 15, 21, 48, 62, 74||-||-||-||-||-||40|
|Flounder||-||2, 23, 30, 37, 41 WL, 76||-||-||-||-||20|
|Footballfish||-||2, 23, 26, 35, 37, 76, 88||-||-||-||-||30|
|Goldfish||1, 7, 15, 48, 50||-||-||-||-||-||20|
|Guppy||-||23, 37, 88, 92||-||-||-||-||30|
|Ishidai||-||-||10 WL, 51 WL||-||-||-||30|
|Octopus||7, 15, 21, 48, 50, 62, 74||-||-||-||-||-||40|
|Red Snapper||-||-||51 WL||-||-||-||40|
Insect [edit | edit source]
Capture by Entertainer ~ Insectarium House
- It will take a really long while to gather insects, so when you dont get what you want in certain area, wait at least a day before moving to other area
|Bee||-||-||22 WL, 34, 51 WL,162||-||-||-||20|
|Beetle||2 WL, 13, 23, 48 WL, 50 WL, 62||-||-||-||-||-||50|
|Buprestidae||-||2, 8 WL, 13 WL, 30, 31, 35, 37, 43 WL, 45 WL, 60 WL, 76, 92||-||-||-||-||30|
|Dragonfly||-||-||16 WL, 22 WL, 34, 51 WL, 61 WL, 82, 85||-||-||-||30|
|Firefly||-||-||-||-||85, 162 WL||-||70|
|Hercules Beetle||-||-||-||-||-||75, 135||120|
|Morpho Butterfly||-||-||16 WL, 34, 61 WL, 82, 85||-||-||-||80|
|Nanafushi||-||2, 8 WL, 13 WL, 30, 37, 45, 54, 60, 88, 92||-||-||-||-||30|
|Red Goose||-||-||-||55, 56, 65, 70, 72, 142||-||-||60|
|Scorpion||-||8 WL, 23 WL, 35, 37, 43, 54, 58, 60, 76, 92||-||-||-||-||50|
|Stag Beetle||-||-||-||55, 60, 65, 70, 72||-||-||40|
|Swallowtail Butterfly||1, 2, 13, 24, 48, 50, 74||-||-||-||-||-||20|
|White Butterfly||1, 2, 13, 21||-||-||-||-||-||10|
Cave Spawns[edit | edit source]
When you need more experience, to kill a certain number of monsters or to kill a certain number of a specific monster for the Briefing Room or Weekly Conquest, deploy a resident to right outside of the cave. They'll fight the monsters as they spawns, netting you with fairly substantial rewards. Caves in different terrains spawn different types of monsters, so keep an eye out to see what spawns where so you can make the most of the caves.
- Monster from the caves mostly monster that appears when you dig Dirt.
|Desert Cave Spawns:|
| Forest (Rock) Cave Spawns:|
| Rocky Cave Spawns:|
Job Center[edit | edit source]
- Rank A replenish x3 with 4000 copper coin
- Rank B replenish ? with ? copper coin
- Rank C replenish ? with ? copper coin
- Rank D replenish x3 with 10.000 copper coin