|Anime Studio Story Guide ✍|
- Rights Cost - the initial cost to broadcast in the station.
- Screening Cost - the cost to broadcast each anime in the station.
- Multiplier - the multiplier used for calculating each theme cost for the station.
- Good Setting - the setting that is liked by the station. First time the setting is used in the station will earn one reputation point.
- Bad Setting - the setting that is disliked by the station. First time the setting is used in the station, the station will tell you that they don't care about the setting.
Total Cost = Screening Cost + (Setting Cost * Multiplier) + (Each theme cost * Multiplier)
- You can add rented facilities related to anime production to your studio. They may boost your staff members' stats or have other special effects.
- The Kairosoft Statue gives you "Rare Metal" every 2-3 Months which sell for around 150K (These sell automatically as they appear).
- The Kairobot Statue is needed to recruit Kairobot. After recruiting him, the Kairobot Statue might not be worthy to keep due to its high annual fee.
- School, Spa, Consultancy, Theater, Sound Room can be used to recruit Chimpan Z.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.