|Ninja Village Guide ✍|
Ninja Village is a ninja simulation game set in the Sengoku period of feudal Japan. You must build your village from the ground up, while also protecting it from those who wish you harm, as well as expanding your village as you defeat those before you.
Battles[edit | edit source]
Battles have multiple rounds where one must choose what type of units to use wisely. Battles end in three rounds, and failure to defeat your opponents completely by then result in a draw.
Unit Types[edit | edit source]
Different units are unlocked at different times. They can be bought for gold. Here they are, in order of unlocking:
- Infantry - advances on the enemy and engages their front line in close combat. They also help shield the rear ranks, so always ensure there are enough infantry troops.
- Archers - can shoot over the heads of enemy infantry to attack their rear lines. While not suited to close combat, they're useful for thinning the enemy's rear ranks.
- Gunners - are the first to move, attacking with powerful firearms. While not suited to close combat, they can demolish infantry units with enough firepower.
- Cavalry - mounted warriors who strike from horseback. They charge last. Enough cavalry can smash through enemy ranks instantly.
Structures[edit | edit source]
There are three types of structures: Environment, Industry, and Shops. Environment boosts the effectiveness of surrounding industries and shops, while industries and shops are the heart of your town and finances. Industries make goods, whilst shops sell them.
Villagers[edit | edit source]
Villagers are the life blood of your village. Each villager has 6 stats, Atk, Def, HP, Str, Mrk, and Work, as well as a special skill. Villagers also play different roles in battles, as they each represent different unit types.
Land to explore[edit | edit source]
- After defeating all the clans, a new "True Tokugawa Clan" pops up.
Items[edit | edit source]
Bugs & Cheats
- Reload cheat:
- If you save right before battle, you can restart if you tie/lose to try again (if it was a close tie).
- Since Kairo Mail (endgame item) causes two of a specific villager to appear, this can allows you to also "double" items that cannot be duplicated, such as animals or some weapons / hats.
- When viewing info items in the android version, the touchscreen does not select items. Only the on-screen navigation buttons will work from the pop-up menu.
- [Bug] (V2.01) On iPhone 5s, rotating app during app start causes weird layout bugs. The only way to fix it is to restart the app.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This game is Kairosoft's 20th unique English port.
- The maximum number of forces is 999.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Language packs[edit | edit source]
|Language packs are community made translations of a specific game into a language not otherwise supported by Kairosoft. If you wish to create one, you can download the english CSV file here.|
See the language packs page for details.