|Epic Astro Story Guide ✍|
In Epic Astro Story, you colonize distant planets.
Main article: Structures (Epic Astro Story)
Structures come in three types: Environment, Work, and Tourism.
Main article: Residents (Epic Astro Story)
Main article: Enemies (Epic Astro Story)
Main article: Skills (Epic Astro Story)
Bugs & Cheats
Main article: Bugs and cheats (Epic Astro Story)
- It is possible to run out of time during an exploration at the same moment that the exploration team hits a point of interest. In this case the team leader will contact you and the effect of the point of interest (money, research points, stat increase, etc.) will occur after the team has left the exploration location. It is not known if this affects how stats from obelisks are awarded.
- The game may be alikes the Kairobotica instead having the same battle mechanic as Ninja Village.
- Octopi is featured on both Octopi planet and game cover itself.
- The in-game character is uncommonly tiny for a Kairosoft game.
- You may cannot repeat any exploration unless for recruiting uninvited residents.
|Language packs are community made translations of a specific game into a language not otherwise supported by Kairosoft. If you wish to create one, you can download the english CSV file here.|
See the language packs page for details.
Epic Astro Story Rating
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.