|Tennis Club Story Guide ✍|
|Number of Members||X 1|
|Tournament Points||/ 100|
|Sponsor Total Lvl||X 10|
|Satisfaction Lvl||X 10|
|Tennis Skill Lvl||X 10|
Does carry over
- Starting male or female player along with their level, stats and equipments.
Starting male player's play type can be changed at replay. Available choices are from recruited players' play types in previous playthroughs.
Starting female's play type is either Powerhouse or Technician. If starting male's type is Powerhouse, then the female one will be Technician, otherwise her type will be Powerhouse.
- Sponsors' Level. Accumulated xp for sponsors will be reset. Sponsors must be unlocked again.
- Unlocked Courses
- Unlocked Club Activities
- Unlocked Items and Equipments available to buy at Pumpkin Shop
- Facilities' Level
Unlocked Facilities will be available to built from the start of the game.
- Compatibility (Training Combo) Guide
- Consumables' diminishing effect are reset each playthrough allowing them to be consumed again at max effectiveness.
Does not carry over
- All types of Research Points
- Equipments (except the ones equipped by starting player characters)
- Trainings' Level
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.