|Pocket Stables Guide ✍|
|Final Money||x 2|
|Final Medals||x 40|
|Races Won||x 2000||First time you win a specific race; if you won the same race two times, it's only counted once|
|Tri Crowns||x 20000|
|Guests||x 20||N° of Guests that visited your ranch|
|Evaluation||x 10||The score that all the guests give you|
Does carry over
- Before you began a new game you can select 2 items listed below to carry over.
- Speed Feed
- Quality Seed
- Value Seed
- Nutrient Drink
- First-Aid Kit
- All the abilities that you previously had unlocked (you still can select up to 2 abilities but if you win Champin Cup you can select up to 4 abilities)
- if you win Kairo Cup you have Shop Kairodome on start
- Stats of your jockeys (if instructed).
- Pedigree papers (up to 20 one per guest over 300 score, there are 20 resercheble pedigrees) but you need to earn medals and research all the pedigrees again. If you get over 300 score of the student guests in two diferents games you will only carry 1 pedigree paper, you will need to get 300 score in another guest to carry another pedigree paper. You also have one of all the environment objects that you previously had unlocked (build menu -> env ).
Does not carry over
- Money and medals
- The training courses or shops
- Special training unlocked
- Instruct drills unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.