|Game Dev Story Guide ✍|
Your score is simply your total capital (money), and this is what is used for your "high score". However, the game also lists these stats:
- Number of released games
- Total sold units
- The top-selling game as well as the total sales of that game.
Does carry over
- Genre / type levels (they still need to be unlocked)
- Number of points to put in direction at the start of developement
Does not carry over
- Staff & Their levels
- Genre / type levels, Earned after end game.
- Genre / type popularity increases from winning awards.
Might carry over (unknown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.