|Epic Astro Story Guide ✍|
|Final Money||x 1||Decimal is ignored.|
|Research Points||x 10||At the time the game ends.|
|Friendly Planets||x 10000|
|Developed Land||x 800||This refers to explored sectors of home planet.|
|Special Developments||x 1000|
Does carry over
- One unlocked character of your choice becomes your starting character. The level of this character is set to half (rounded down) of what it was when the game ended.
- Chimpan Z Suit. This armor will carry over even if awarded after the game ends, so any playthrough should be continued until home planet reaches 100% exploration before starting a new playthrough.
- Kairo Suit. Another armor that will carry over even if awarded after the game ends. Similar to the Chimpan Z Suit but with higher defence and it will capture any enemy. Only for patient players since beating this level needs a very high amount of resources. (Build a great team and get the residents to a very hight level. Put your device down and let the game run for a few hours to make enough money.)
Does not carry over
- Recruited characters or enemies
- Character levels
- Obelisk stat adjustments on transferred character
- Home planet exploration
- Alien relation level
- Alien planet exploration
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.