|Pocket Academy Guide ✍|
Clubs help students meet other students, go on group events, and getting first in all clubs is also one of the requirement to unlock the "legendary" rank (this only requires the first 8 "normal" clubs, from Baseball to Art).
Unlocking and Bulletin BoardsEdit
Unlocking clubs in Pocket Academy is done by visiting bulletin boards. Only teachers can unlock clubs, students can only unlock facilities.
The process of unlocking is done by checking the required structures around the bulletin boards. The checking range is 5x5 squares centred on the bulletin board structure. Once the requirements are met, the teacher will add a new research immediately.
Also note however that the process of unlocking is unique to each bulletin boards since the checking range is also different for each bulletin board.
Having a high spirit around the club house (the 8 surround squares) increases the odds of wining competitions. Most non-path environment pieces increase spirit as well as some structures (view the structures page to find out which), with statues giving extremely high spirit. To ensure a victory, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 30 spirit on the club house.
- Compete during Spring time.[Confirm]
- At least 1 student with at least 100 Int, Ath, & Pop, as well as an Angelic Att.[Confirm]
- Have more than one rooms assigned to the same club, with one of them being near the club's related structure (e.g. B-Ball Club + B-Ball Ct) and the other(s) surrounded by high spirit structures. This can win competitions even with average student stats.[Confirm]
- The Japanese version of the game has a "Tea" club, but since there's no Tea room in the English version (instead it's the "lounge" to avoid confusion with English players), there is no such club.
- There is one club listed in the text file that does not appear to be obtainable: Robotics Club
- The game files also contains over 10 images that appear to be potential clubs, although they aren't named in the translation file.