|Pocket Harvest Guide ✍|
- Sometimes robot same as bug as sometimes they on the crop and sometimes they 'idle' on the empty terrain.
- You can 'cancel' a cultivation of a crop when it fails just by reloading your previous save.
- This goes the same for contests. You can save the game before you enter a crop for competition, and when you lose the competition, you could reload the previous save. (although this can save you from losing a competition/letting you choose another, you would lose up to 1 month's worth of gameplay if you don't use boosts)
- You can earn money from investments - Dynamite - after the first time you use a dynamite, the next time you research the dynamite, it will give you money instead of requiring you to pay.
- Let's say you built 2 Robot Houses. Then you bought 2 robots with type. When one of the robot is exploded, you may buy the new one with full health. This also give the full health to the remaining robot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.