|Anime Studio Story Guide ✍|
Anime Studio Story is a "Developer" style game, where you manage your own anime company, and discover the best anime available in an attempt to become the best anime company in the game.
When you start the game, the studio will be named "Sunny Studio", and your favorite anime will be named "Princess Pig". The person who plays the game can change the name of the studio and his/her favorite anime.
Stations & Facilities
Settings & Themes
|Name||Max Staff||Max Facility||Unlock Condition||Cost To Upgrade|
|1st studio||4||2||Initially Available||Initially Available|
|2nd studio||6||4||Year 4 and 800K available||800K|
|3rd studio||8||10||Year 10 and 2000K available||2000k|
Main article: Offers (Anime Studio Story)
Merchandise Offers are unlocked when a show is aired and the character stats meet certain criteria(s). The first time it is offered, it will be mentioned what stat of the character that meet the criteria. Only one merchandise offer can be received each time a show is aired. Finishing a merchandise offer will require spending Production Point (PP) and will reward money and increase in fans. After an offer is completed, it can be regained again by airing a show with character that meet the criteria(s).
The Availability Column in the table shows known criteria statistic for the merchandise.
Job offers don't require spending PP to complete. However staff need to produce some show points to complete it. Finishing a job offers will reward money and Production Points(PP). Job offers seems to be closely related to the relationships with TV Stations. Both Merchandise and Job offers count towards the completed Products list in the completion Guide (Studio Info 3/3).
|Kids' Song Album||30||$100K||Merchandise|
|Fast Food Tie-Up||60||$250K||Amity||Merchandise|
|TV Anime||∅||$50K||Initially Available||Job|
|City Hall Mascot||∅||$60K||Initially Available||Job|
Bugs & Cheats
- When completing side jobs, pay attention to workers "on fire". If you immediately begin another project before they finish, their efforts will be applied to the new project!
- Your favorite anime is also be listed on award.
- The Production Points limit up to 999.
- The picture of small people from Epic Astro Story is also used ingame such as title screen.
- Typo on tutorial page 2, word "subcotracting" instead of "subcontracting".
- On title screen, Kairobot will appear each time you click on the word of 'an'.
- Google Play
- iOS App Store
- Official Page (Translate)
- Japanese Wiki (Translate)
- Anime Studio Story OST on SoundCloud
|Language packs are community made translations of a specific game into a language not otherwise supported by Kairosoft. If you wish to create one, you can download the english CSV file here.|
See the language packs page for details.