|8-Bit Farm Guide ✍|
8-Bit Farm is a farming simulation which focuses on animals, and flower and vegetable growing.
--Game Related Sections-- such as items, residents, monsters, etc
Bugs & Cheats
Main article: Bugs and cheats (8-Bit Farm)
- You can still send any S rank staff for the Job Rank Up and get the bonus of +3 in all stats as much as you want. You do this by choosing a lower rank stuff for "Job Rank UP" and then just select the S Rank staff you want use the left/right arrows.
Craft accessory/lunchbox exploit - Allows you to craft beyond your job rank (still requires the cost though).
- How the required number of Flower Photos needed to craft the item.
- On the initial "What do you want to craft?" screen, choose any accessory that is not greyed-out (to bypass "Job rank too low" error).
- Click the left/right arrow buttons beside the "Craft this? ##/##" dialog title until you find the accessory you want to make.
Craft the item as usual.
Edit September 2020: 1.16 version fixed the bug/exploit.
- Clicking the banner on the game's official page will cause Kairobots to walk across banner. Clicking them will cause them to jump.
|Language packs are community made translations of a specific game into a language not otherwise supported by Kairosoft. If you wish to create one, you can download the english CSV file here.|
See the language packs page for details.